Nimbuzz Facebook Indonesia
thanks for your registration or log in!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NFI 1ST, we hope so fun on nimbuzzing and facebooking well n so smart on mobile n surfing too...
thanks for your registration or log in!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NFI 1ST, we hope so fun on nimbuzzing and facebooking well n so smart on mobile n surfing too...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be So Fun On Nimbuzzing and Facebooking, Be So Smart On Mobile N Surfing

IndeksIndeks  REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ] Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ]

Go down 
PengirimMessage
id_666
V.I.P Member
id_666

Male
Number of posts : 397
Job/occupation : Webmaster
Nimbuzz ID : id_666 and 6
Warning level :
REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ] Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 14.12.08

REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ] Empty
PostSubyek: REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ]   REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ] EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Are you don't know how to register to this forum? Please read a tutorial below carefully.

1. Click Register on the header tab of this forum.
  2. If you agree with the term of use, choose I agree to these terms But if you do not agree, you can choose I do not agree to these terms.
  3. After I agree to these terms option has been choosen, fill all a register requirement and then press/click Save's button.
  4. After that you must enter your Password and enter a code like printed on an image confirmation. And press/click Save's button.
  5. If all steps above have been done and appear an information that your registaration has been success, so you can Login directly with clicking Log in on the header tab of this forum or you can also login in the Portal/ Forum.

Apa kamu tidak tahu bagaimana cara mendaftar ke forum ini?. Harap baca cara-cara berikut dengan seksama.

1. Klik Register pada tab header forum ini.
  2. Jika kamu satuju dengan aturan pemakaiannya, pilih I agree to these terms Tetapi jika kamu tidak setuju, kamu bisa pilih I do not agree to these terms.
  3. Setelah pilihan I agree to these terms terpilih, isi semua persyaratan pendaftaran dan kemudian tekan/klik tombol Save.
  4. Setelah itu kamu harus memasukkan Password kamu dan memasukkan sandi seperti yang tertera pada gambar konfirmasi. Dan tekan/klik tombol Save.
  5. Jika langkah-langkah diatas telah kamu lakukan dan muncul pembaritahuan bahwa registrasimu talah berhasil, maka kamu bisa langsung Login dengan mengklik
    Log in pada tab header forum ini atau kamu juga bisa login di Portal/ Forum.

Best regards,
Nimbuzz Family Indonesia's Team
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://nimbuzzing.org

REGISTER TUTORIAL [ TUTORIAL REGISTRASI ]
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1